- The 16th annual PDX POP NOW! festival will take place Saturday, July 20th and Sunday, July 21st at the intersection of SE 2nd Ave. & SE Madison St. underneath the Hawthorne Bridge. The Festival is free and always all ages! Food carts will be on site, as well as a beer garden with all proceeds going toward putting on the festival.
Hours of Operation:
- Saturday, July 20th: 12pm – 1 am -and- Sunday, July 21st: 12pm – 10pm
Meet our 2019 food and beverage purveyors!
Getting to the festival
- The Festival is located in front of: 201 SE Madison St., Portland, OR 97214 (underneath the Hawthorne Bridge)
- There will bike parking (~150ish) spots on site
- Parking for cars can possibly be found in the neighborhood but it is indeed limited
- has many stops close by
- For use the 14 or 33 bus line
Code of Conduct:
PDX Pop Now! respects the rights, dignity and worth of each person–artist, volunteer, attendee or otherwise–who is a part of the festival. The event is a celebration, with the expectation that all participants are treated equally regardless of age, gender, disability, race, ethnicity, religious belief, sexuality or social/economic status. We are committed to participants having the right to enjoy the festival in an environment free of threats, intimidation, harassment and any form of abuse.